Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Talk about Too Much Pressure...

I know giving the first class lesson must have been hard, but I thought that Group 1 did a pretty good job with it. I really enjoyed it actually. There was good use of video clips (my fave!) that kept my attention. This was really important to me, because I have a pretty short attention span. Giving me something to laugh at every half hour or so, especially in a class as long as ours, is essential. The group members (Sorry I don't know your names) did a good job of dividing and conquering the lesson so no one voice was heard too much. They were thorough with the lesson plan and were good at getting the class involved at times when we seemed to be lulling.

I have only one criticism, and that is the final point they were trying to convey by putting candy in two different bowls. I still don't quite understand what the take home message was supposed to be, but I got so sidetracked with the candy I didn't bother ask for further clarification. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Outside of that, however, I think that Group 1 set a great precedent for the rest of the class with their lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment